Münster is a small city of ca 300.000 inhabitants, incl. ca. 60.000 students, who are said to possess ca. 600.000 bicycles! It has won many prizes and it has even been selected the world’s most liveable city. It is well worth a visit, and we will be offering a selection of memorable tours and excursions, at a reduced rate for registered accompanying persons (who will also be entitled to participate at the Ice Breaker welcome reception, the coffee breaks and happy hours, the Gala Dinner (at a cost), and the Closing Ceremony with finger food. In addition, WiFi at the conference site will be available free of cost to registered accompanying persons, and if accommodation is booked via the conference web site, a free bus ticket for the whole of Münster will also be included.
- Guided tour (“night watchman’s tour”) through the city of Münster
- Guided tour through the Picasso-Museum
- Guided tour through the LWL Museum for Arts and Culture
- Guided tour through the Natural History Museum
- Guided tour through the Bible Museum
- Guided tour through the Cathedral of Münster
- Guided tour through the City Museum of Münster
- Visit to the Farmers’ Market
- Bike tour to Schloss Hülshoff
Münster and the surrounding Münsterland with its many water castles and bicycle ways are also an ideal location for a relaxed vacation, and Münster Marketing will be happy to support you in planning any pre- or post-symposium stay here.